Sunday, November 9, 2008

New Beginnings

So, I am not sure what has prompted me to finally create a blog.....My soul is calling me to journal but thus far I haven't so I thought maybe this could be an alternative to that...and more. I can't guarantee I will have any major insights to enlighten any of my readers but i will have a place to be honest and vent and praise and so on...and if someone is moved by my words then all the better. Some recent events in my life have opened me up and moved me towards some new journeys in my life...it is exciting and daunting and wonderful all at once...I have begun eating very differently by following an Anti-Inflammation diet and being very careful about what I put into my body (as well as my family's) and We recently were told that Julian may have a mild case of Asperger Syndrome. So I figured, yeah, I have some stuff to write about here. I will do  my best to blog as many days as I can, and try not to waste as much time on Facebook, this is definitely healthier. And that is my aim to be healthy and honest and strong and brave so here I am......

2 comments:

Jen Anderson said...

wow Justine, this sounds like it could be really interesting! I look forward to your reflections on life. I am so proud of you for following the diet so well, I am hoping to d something like that someday soon.

I am sorry to hear about Julian and you guys are in my thought and I know you can handle it!

love you,

jen anderson

Laurel Hermanson said...

Right on, sister. Now I'll have something else to read at work! xoxo, Lolo