Thursday, January 1, 2009

My fun mosaic for the new year





My friend Jen did this great mosaic on her
blog, and she got it from this blog, and I just had to do it myself to see what I came up with and it turns out- I really like it! so it's going in here! You can learn how to do this here, and it did take me a long time and I will be honest and say that I didn't adhere strictly to the rules (i.e. changed wording a few times, didn't always find the image on the first page) but still I created something and made it what I wanted it to be...make yours YOURS as well...Enjoy! So here are the questions that relate to each picture (hint: make your answers as brief in words as possible order to find an image to match):
  1. looking back on 2008, what might the theme have been?
  2. If 2008 was a movie, who would play you?
  3. what is your greatest gift of 2008?
  4. what is your new year resolution, or what are you committing to this year?
  5. If January could be represented by one song, what would it be?
  6. What do you wish for your body in 2009?
  7. Name one new thing you would love to try in the new year.
  8. What do you long for 2009 to bring?
  9. If that happened, how would you feel?
  10. Where would you love to vacation in 2009 if money were no object?
  11. What would you like the theme of 2009 to be?
  12. If 2009 was a book, and the title was 5 words or less, what might the title be?

3 comments:

Jen Anderson said...

i almost used the same exact picture as your number 8 for something else...it's a beauty.

mama neeniebelle said...

It is so beautiful...for me it stood for Peace....thanks for your help Jen. Love you.

Danette said...

Sensual, playful and riding on stretches of inviting water.

Beautiful!

Wishing you all that you dream of in 2009!